Keeping items and services in your shop organized with the use of menus, categories and items not only make it easy for you to find items/services in the Item List, it can also help you keep track of sales trends. Once items/services have been entered into the ShopOwner app, it’s easy to manage them.
Following are the options present in ShopOwner to organize your items.
- Menu – Different menus for different needs (e.g.: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner etc)
- Categories – Categories are used to classify your items (e.g.: starters, desserts, salads etc)
- Items – Items are the product you carry in store (e.g.: coke, pepsi, salad etc)
While the examples here are for a restaurant, ShopOwner is flexible to meet the needs of many businesses. Here is an example for a salon.
- Menu – Different menus for different needs (e.g.: Men, Women etc)
- Categories – Categories are used to classify your items (e.g.: Hair Care, Facial, Makeup etc)
- Items – Items are the product you carry in store (e.g.: Hair Cut, Face Cleanup, Hair Setting etc)
Menus, categories and items are editable and can be changed whenever required within the app.
IMPORTANT VERSION SPECIFIC INFORMATION:
- Version 0.4
- Organizing items/SKUs by category and menu was introduced only in this version.