To process a return/ refund of item(s) in a sale
- Go to Receipts history by selection “Receipts” on the left menu
- Select the receipt you would like to perform a refund/ return and select the “Returns” icon in the receipt
- Use the “-” button to reduce the item(s) that need to be returned. Reduced items will highlight in red and the total refund amount is shown at the bottom in red. Click “Refund” button.
- When “Refund” button is clicked, a confirmation screen is shown for the refund and that completes the refund process.
- Receipts history will show the returned transaction with the total refund amount.
A transaction that already has a refund can be selected again to perform another refund, if required. Refund amounts are calculated and reported separately for future reference.