Welcome to ShopOwner BackOffice! This article covers the following steps. Try out everything BackOffice has to offer and let us know how we can help!
- Signing up on BackOffice
- Logging into BackOffice
- BackOffice Basics
Signing up on BackOffice
Below are the steps to sign-up on BackOffice
- Go to https://backoffice.shopowner.in/user/signup
- Provide your name, email and password details. Click “Sign Up”
- If the details are right, you should get a confirmation message and a mail to the email provided
- Please check your Spam just in case the email goes there. Note: Remember to mark it as “Not Spam” to receive future emails to your inbox.
- Click the link to verify your email. You are done. You have Signed-up for BackOffice
Logging into BackOffice
Below are the steps to login to BackOffice. Please note that when you sign-in for the first time, you are prompted to add your business(s)/ shop to BackOffice. This will be a one time task. Additional/ new businesses can be added from within BackOffice.
- Go to https://backoffice.shopowner.in
- If you are signing in for the first time, you will be asked for the following details
- After you add the business and sign-in, you will be taken to the BackOffice dashboard
All the operations that needs to be performed within BackOffice is organized within the following menu items.
- Dashboard – Birds eye view of your business!
- Items Management – Manage all your SKUs/ Items in a single place
- Reports/ Analytics – Understanding your business performance starts here
- Settings – Control everything about your ShopOwner point-of-sale (POS)
- Contact Us – Just in case you need to get in touch with us