Payment and Refund Terms
- You must provide a valid credit card in order to pay for ShopOwner subscription and services.
- Accounts are billed at the beginning of each monthly billing period, except those accounts that have paid in advance for a committed period in excess of one month, and such charges are non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of Service or for prepaid plan unused months. No exceptions will be made to this rule in order for us to treat all of our customers fairly.
- All fees are exclusive of any and all taxes imposed by taxing authorities and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes.
- ShopOwner reserves the right to at any time modify or discontinue one or more elements of the Service on reasonable notice, except where technical contingencies cause disruption without notice.
- Prices of the Services are subject to change at any time with 30 days notice, unless you have agreed to a prepaid committed purchase agreement or to a fixed monthly price plan for a committed non-cancellable period. We will let you know of changes by any or all of the following – email, posting to www.shopowner.in, posting inside the service.
- You agree to periodically review ShopOwner pricing and policies made available on the ShopOwner website in order to stay informed.
- ShopOwner shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Professional Services may be purchased at an hourly rate at the price set forth on www.shopowner.in. Appointments are non-refundable, but any appointment cancelled 24 hours in advance of the scheduled time is available for rescheduling. If an appointment is cancelled less than 24 hours before the scheduled time, it will be marked as a completed appointment and cannot be rescheduled.
Cancellation and Termination
- You must contact us in order to cancel your account so we can make sure your account is terminated safely and you don’t lose any data. Simply contact us any time by dropping a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon cancellation, access to all services and data will be permanently removed. Please take steps to export your data from the Service before requesting cancellation.
- You are responsible for any charges that you incurred or committed to before you cancel, including prepaid plans (which prepaid amounts will not be refunded if cancellation is before the end of the commitment term) or a fixed monthly price plan for a committed non-cancellable period (you are required to pay for the plan until the commitment period ends). If you were charged on the 2nd and then canceled on the 5th for a month-to-month plan you are still responsible for the 30-day period following the 5th, but you will not be charged again.
BE SURE TO REVIEW THE MERCHANT USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SHOPOWNER SERVICE, OF WHICH THIS BILLING POLICY IS A PART.